Engine/Gearbox Lifting Bolt on Bracket
- Low carbon alloy material
- Large eye size for utilized applications
- Link brackets require less clearance than a standard eye bolts and makes placement/ alignment much faster and easier
- Marked with product ID, grade, working load limit and manufacture ID
- Proof tested at 2 x WLL as per AS3776
- Destructive tested at 4 x WLL
- Must be used with grade 8.8 bolts or higher
- Testing certificates available upon request
Designed for use with engine load levellers and a variety lifting slings.
- Angled brackets bolt directly to component being lifted
- Perfect for engines
- Swing Gears and Bearings
- Radiators and more
Brackets accept Metric and Imperial diameter bolts.
We offer three shipping options: Standard Post, Express Post, and Express Courier. Costs vary by order size and weight. Orders are processed within 1-3 business days.
Ensure accurate delivery address to avoid service fees for returned shipments. For more details, click here